forums
Welcome, Guest Please login or register. Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: My New House (Important Update October 6th 2019)  (Read 1309 times)

WinifredSa

• Hello! I am Winifred. I am delighted that I can join to the entire globe. I live in Germany, in the south region. I dream to visit the different nations, to obtain acquainted with interesting individuals.
    • View Profile
    • My New House (Important Update October 6th 2019)
My New House (Important Update October 6th 2019)
« on: May 20, 2020, 02:51:10 AM »
The tags and affiliated content can be accessed by anyone on the sites, meaning kids as young as young as 13 - the age you must be for an account - can see. A Sunday Times investigation found sites like Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram are exposing kids to graphic images of strangulation and other violent acts during sex - prompting fears they're being "normalised" to teens. Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr all insisted posts promoting violence are not allowed on their sites - and some of the images were removed after being flagged by the Sunday Times. I_m no prude. But the people who are seeking out extreme sexual experiences are often not doing so with the requisite research, practice or respect for consent. People who have fetishes are increasingly less likely to feel like freaks or outcasts, and increasingly more likely to fulfil their fantasies. Anything other than a quick fumble under the sheets or missionary position was deemed pretty risque - but things are changing. To that end, here's a quick sampling of some of the worst and weirdest titles we've stumbled across on Amazon's streaming service, all of which are free for Prime subscribers to watch right now.
Feel free to surf to my web-site - Big ass naked

LisapSymN

• View Profile
    • tizyiqraq
Re: My New House (Important Update October 6th 2019)
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 08:48:22 AM »

TeopSymN

• View Profile
    • lcsxmoxo
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 04:28:52 PM »

LisapSymN

• View Profile
    • tizyiqraq
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2020, 06:43:05 AM »

ZakpSymN

• View Profile
    • ltlztpcy

MarkpSymN

• View Profile
    • mwyoqvogs

WimpSymN

• View Profile
    • gvhljphi
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2020, 11:04:50 AM »